Thank you for shopping with Cake Topper Animals, as a visitor to and/or a customer of our website, you are bound by and agree to the below terms and conditions and the terms and conditions outlined in the link found in footer of this website. The terms and conditions are here to protect both yourself as a consumer and us as a business.
Further terms with regards to postage and delivery:
- Postage and packaging is charged at a standard rate of £4.75 for UK 1st class delivery via Royal Mail, only. Please do not request that parcels be sent using any other service or delivery provider. Should your order equate to more than £50 in value excluding P&P, you will be automatically upgraded to a guaranteed next day delivery service, free of charge.
- We are happy to ship worldwide, if you cannot see your country in the drop down menu at point of checkout, please contact us before placing your order using firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an individual quotation for delivery to your country.
- International orders will only ever be sent using a Royal Mail International Tracked delivery service complete with insurance. This is our preferred and trusted delivery provider and we will not use any other delivery provider on your request.
- We are very proud of and particular about the high quality of our packing to ensure your party animals reach you in the condition that they leave our Headquarters. In order to provide this service we procure and utilise what we believe to be high quality packaging supplies, the cost of which is included in the standard P&P rate of £4.75.
- If you would like a full breakdown of our standard rate of P&P, you may contact us directly, whereby we will happily discuss this with you.
- By placing an order with us you agree that once your parcel has left our hands we cannot be held responsible for the way in which your parcel is handled by the Royal Mail nor the timescale in which the parcel takes to reach you. The Royal Mail timescale for 1st class parcels is 24 to 48 hours including Saturdays according to their website.
- All parcels are posted to arrive on or the day before the date you provide at point of order using the calendar tool, therefore, if you would like your order to arrive sooner, please ensure you select on the calendar a date that enables this. Your advised required by date cannot be changed once your order has been processed via the website due to the fact we are fully booked months in advance most weeks. We also highly recommend not selecting a date so close to your event that does not allow for the possibility of postal delays, once a parcel leaves our hands we have no control over delivery time frames and from time to time there are delays.
- We cannot be held responsible if your post person chooses not to deliver your parcel due to receiving no answer from your property when they initially attempt delivery. If your parcel is given to a neighbour or taken back to a sorting office or collection point, we cannot be held responsible for this. It is your responsibility, as the customer, to ensure you factor the potential for this scenario into your required delivery date when selecting a date on the calendar at point of checkout.
- Refunds or cancellation of an order cannot be issued if your parcel does not arrive on time in the instance where we have met the above terms of dispatch. Delays within the postal system are reasonably out of our control and therefore we reserve the right to uphold this policy without affecting your statutory rights.
- Due to the handmade, bespoke nature of these party animals, refunds and exchanges cannot be issued for instances where a customer has changed their mind, an order has not arrived in time due to circumstances reasonably out of Cake Topper Animals© control and or the item has been damaged at the hands of the customer.
- It is the customer’s sole responsibility to provide as much detail as possible about the bespoke nature of their order, this includes but is not limited to colours, wording personalisation, type/colour of animal selected, fabric and accessory choices. Please do not ask for your animals to be ‘as per the photo’ or ‘like the animal in photo number 3’, we regularly update our stock photos and so cannot use these as a point of reference when creating your order, please provide specific colours/patterns etc in the notes boxes.
- Should specific details not be provided by the customer at point of checkout, we Cake Topper Animals©, will assume free creative reign and will create the party animals to closely match whatever or little details are provided by the customer.
- Should a customer order a specific party animal(s) which is then later found to be out of stock or discontinued, the customer will receive the same type of animal but in a different stance or brand, for example, based on the stock available.
- Please note that all photos of our party animals on our website and social media channels are examples of previous work and not a direct interpretation of the animals you will receive – variations will occur as per the handmade nature of the items.
- You must also ensure that if you wish to order a bunny with a hat, balloon and flag, for example, that you add the each accessory individually using the drop down menus on the item page, the photos of the animals are for demonstration purposes only and not a direct interpretation of what you will receive.
- Should you need to return an item to us you must ensure that only the original packaging is used to return your item. We cannot be held responsible for a returned item that is damaged during transit where original packaging is not used by the customer.